- Lorenz, L..S. "Book Review: Circuits of Culture: Media, Politics, and Indigenous Identity in the Andes, by Jeff D. Himpele." Visual Stud- ies. Published online February 6, 2012. (2012).
- Zeng, W., Undurraga, E.A., Eisenberg, D.T.A., Rubio-Jovel, K., Reyes-Garcia, V., and Godoy, R. "Sibling Composition and Child Educational Attainment: Evidence from Native Amazonians in Bolivia." Economics of Education Review 31(6), pp. 1017-1027. (2012).
- C. Espinosa. "Why Gender in Wildlife Conservation: Notes from the Peruvian Amazon." The Open Anthropology Journal 3 (2010): 230-241.
- Cooper, J. and Waddell, Jasmine. "Impact of Climate Change on Response Providers and Socially Vulnerable Communities in the U.S." Oxfam America Research Backgrounder, 2010. Boston: Oxfam America.
- M. Howard & E. Taylor. "Ecosystem-based Adaptation in the Seaflower Marine Protected Area, San Andres Archipelago, Colombia: A Community-Based Approach." Building Resilience to Climate Change: Ecosystem-based adaptation and lessons from the field. Ed. Andrade Perez, A. Herrera Fernandes, B., & Cazzolla Gatti, R. Gland: IUCN, 2010. 98-115.
- W. Leonard and R. Godoy. "Tsimane' Amazonian Panel Study (TAPS): The first 5 years (2002-2006) of socioeconomic, demographic, and anthropometric data available to the public." Economics and Human Biology. 6. 2 (2010): 299-301.
- C. Espinosa. "Negotiating Landscapes, Survival, and Modernity: Goats, Migration, and Gender in the Arid Lands of Northern Peru." Culture and Agriculture 31:1, pp. 39 - 48. Published online June 8, 2009.
- C. Espinosa. "What has Globalization to do with Wildlife Use in the Remote Amazon? Exploring the Links between Macro-Economic Changes, Markets and Community Entitlements." Journal of Developing Societies. 24:4, pp. 489-521. (2009)
- C. Gravlee, D.P. Kennedy, R. Godoy, W.R. Leonard. "Methods for collecting panel data: What can anthropology learn from other disciplines?" Journal of Anthropological Research. 65. 3 (2009): 453-483.
- M. Howard, E. Taylor, M. Baine, & D. Nicholson. "Integrating Poverty Alleviation with Marine Conservation in the Seaflower Marine Protected Area, San Andres Archipelago, Colombia." International Marine Conservation Congress, 2009.
- R. Godoy et al. "Does the future affect the present? The effects of future weather on the current collection of planted crops and wildlife in a native Amazonian society of Bolivia." Human Ecology. 37 (2009): 613-628.
- R. Godoy, et al. "Long-term (secular) change of ethnobotanical knowledge of useful plants: Separating cohort and age effects." Journal of Anthropological Research. 65. (2009): 51-67.
- R. Godoy et al. "Moving beyond a snapshot to understand changes in the well-being of native Amazonians: Panel evidence (2002-2006) from Bolivia." Current Anthropology. 40. 4 (2009): 563-573.
- R. Godoy et al. "The relation between forest clearance and household income among native Amazonians: Results from the Tsimane' Amazonian Panel Study, Bolivia." Ecological Economics 68. (2009): 1864-1871.
- R. Godoy et al. "Short but catching up: Statural growth among native Amazonian Bolivian children." American Journal of Human Biology 22.3 (2009): 336-347.
- R. Godoy et al. "Why no adult stunting penalty or height premium? Estimates from native Amazonians in Bolivia." Economics and Human Biology. 8 (2009): 88-99.
- M. Baine, M. Howard, S. Kerr, G. Edgar & V. Toral. "Coastal and Marine Resource Management in the Glapagos Islands and the Archipelago of San Andres: Issues, Problems and opportunities." Ocean and Coastal Management. 50: 3-4 (2007): 148-173.
- M. Baine, M. Howard, E. Taylor, J. James, A. Valesco, Y. Grandas & R. Hartnoll. "The Development of Management Options for the Black Land Crab (Gecarcinus ruricola) Catchery in the Sand Andres Archipelago, Colombia." Ocean and Coastal Management 50.7 (2007): 564-589.
- R. Godoy, V. Reyes-García, W.R. Leonard, T. Huanca, T. McDade, V. Vadez, S. Tanner, and C. Seyfried. "On the measure of income and the economic unimportance of social capital. Evidence from a native Amazonian society of farmers and foragers." Journal of Anthropological Research. 63. 2 (2007): 239-260.
- R. Godoy, V. Reyes-García, W. R. Leonard, T. Huanca, T. McDade, V. Vadez, S. Tanner. "Signaling by consumption in a native Amazonian society." Evolution and Human Behavior 28. 2 (2007): 124-134.
- R. Godoy, V. Reyes-García, V. Vadez, W.R. Leonard, E. Byron. "How well do foragers protect food consumption? Panel evidence from a native Amazonian society in Bolivia." Human Ecology 35. 6 (2007): 723-732.
2006 & earlier
- Schenck, M., Effa, Ernestine Nstame, Starkey, Malcolm, Wilkie, David S., Abernethy, Kate, Telfer, Paul, Godoy, Ricardo, Treves, A. "Why people eat bushmeat: Results from two-choice, taste tests in Gabon, Central Africa." Human Ecology (2006).
- Wilkie, David S., Starkey, Malcolm, Abernethy, Kate, Effa, Ernestine Nstame, Telfer, Paul, Godoy, Ricardo. "Role of prices and wealth in consumer demand for bushmeat in Gabon, Central Africa." Conservation Biology. 19. 1 (2005): 1-7.
- Suaya, J.A.; Shepard, D.S.; Halstead, S. "Cost-effectiveness of vaccine development and environmental control against dengue in Southeast Asia." Presented at the Annual Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), Washington, D.C., May 2002.