- Kaufman, J. "China's Evolving AIDS Policy: The Influence of Global Norms and Transnational Non-governmental Organizations." Contemporary Politics 18(2), pp.225-238. (2012).
- Namatovu, R. & Espinosa, M.C. "Engendering the Global Financial and Economic Crisis: Unveiling Links Between Formal and Informal Sectors in the Mining Regions in Zambia and their Gender Implications." International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 2. No.20 2011.
2010 & earlier
- Espinosa, M.C. "Globalization and the Separation of Indigenous Genetic Resources from Indigenous Peoples: The Booming Alpaca Industry in the USA and its Impact on Andean Alpaqueros." The Fourth World Journal, 9.1 (2010): 27-40.
- C. Espinosa. "What has Globalization to do with Wildlife Use in the Remote Amazon? Exploring the Links between Macro-Economic Changes, Markets and Community Entitlements." Journal of Developing Societies. 24:4, pp. 489-521. (2009).
- Sampath, Rajesh. "Introduction." Saving our Global Heritage. 1st ed. vol. 1 Ed. Global Heritage Fund. Palo Alto: Global Heritage Fund, 2004. 12-27.