- Kimkung, P. and Espinosa, C. The Gender Dimensions of Violence and Conflict: The Case of Inter-Ethnic Land Conflict in Mt. Elgon, Kenya. International Journal of Development and Conflict 2(3). (2012). http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/ijdc
- Kaufman, Joan. "The global women's movement and Chinese women's rights." Journal of Contemporary China 21:76, pp.585-602, 2012.
- Espinosa, M. Cristina. "The Role of Gender and Ethnicity in the use of wildlife in the Peruvian Amazon." CourseReader: Case studies in anthropology. Ed. Gale, 2011. Detroit:, 2011
- Espinosa, M. Cristina. "Negotiating Nature, Gender & Modernity in the Peruvian Amazon." International Journal of Humanities and Social Science. Vol_1.No_20 (2011).
- Razavi, M., Habibi, N. "Decomposition of Gender Differentials in Iran: An Empirical study Based on Household Survey Data." Working Paper: Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University, September 2011.
- NAMATOVU, Regina and Cristina ESPINOSA, ed. “Engendering the Global Financial and Economic Crisis: Unveiling the Links between Formal and Informal Sectors in the Mining regions in Zambia and their Gender Implications.” International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 2. No.20 2011.
- Espinosa, M. Cristina. "Why Gender in Wildlife Conservation: Notes from the Peruvian Amazon." The Open Anthropology Journal 3 (2010): 230-241.
- Joan Kaufman, Fang Jing, Liu Yunguo, Liu Maowei. "Continuing Disparities in Reproductive Health and Gender Equality in Poor Rural China: Findings from a Baseline Study in Defang, Zhenning, and Luoping Counties, China, GHEN China Case Study Working Paper 2." The Institute for Development Studies Working Paper Series, IDS, UK 2010.
2009 & earlier
- Espinosa, M. Cristina. "Negotiating Landscapes, Survival, and Modernity: Goats, Migration, and Gender in the Arid Lands of Northern Peru." Culture and Agriculture 31:1, pp. 39 - 48. Published online June 8, 2009.
- Fang Jing, Joan Kaufman, Liu Yunguo. "Health Service Planning and Women's Organization in Poor Rural China: The Case of Dafang County, Guizhou Province, GHEN China Case Study Working Paper 1." 2008.